In honor of Women's History Month, The American Legion is hosting a day trip to the Orlando VA Medical Center at Lake Nona. Join other women veterans on a visit to the hospital campus and learn about facilities and services dedicated to your specific needs.
- Friday, March 24, 2017 @ 6:00 p.m. - Registration and Woman Veterans Meet and Greet Social at The Bistro located at the Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Lake Nona. 6955 Lake Nona Blvd. Orlando, FL 32827
- Saturday, March 25, 2017 @ 10:00 a.m. - Day Trip: VA Intacke Process, VA Benefits, VA Women's Center
- Saturday, March 25, 2017 @ 1:00 p.m. - Department of Veterans Affairs Q&A Panel, Verna Jones, American Legion, Excutive Director, Washington, D.C. (Facilitator)
- Log onto: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/orlando-va-medical-center-lake-nona-day-trip-tickets-32545657939?aff=affiliate1
- Complete Registration Form
Location:Orlando VA Medical Center at Lake Nona [ View Website ]