Are your career goals in the world of digital computer animation? The Character Animation Specialization is designed to prepare students for careers as animators, modelers, riggers, or texture artists in film or computer game industries. If you are interested in applying to the Emerging Media: Character Animation specialization, it is highly recommended that you attend this informational event.
- We will describe the curriculum, and application process.
- We will show examples of portfolio work of students who were accepted into this limited access specialization.
- We will show student work including a screening of work from previous graduating classes.
- Faculty and current students will be present to answer questions.
- We will give tours of the facility downtown where all of the Character Animation classes take place.
Location:Center for Emerging Media