As part of the SDES Student Enhancement Training (SET) program, attendance at this session counts for SET credit towards Title IX.
- Purpose: To create a safe campus community by learning to identify and report Title IX violations
- At the completion of this hybrid in-person session students will be able to:
- Identify at least three potential Title IX violations
- Understand the obligation of reporting Title IX violations as a responsible employee
- Locate the Title IX website and reporting form
- Managed and facilitated in person by UCF Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities
Location:Live Oak Ballroom/Garden Room *
*This event occurs on multiple dates/times. This event takes place at this location on this date.
Event runs on multiple dates (select event date for details)
|September 5, 2017, 4 p.m.||Live Oak Ballroom/Garden Room|
|September 21, 2017, 6 p.m.||Live Oak Ballroom/Garden Room|
|September 26, 2017, noon||Live Oak Ballroom/Garden Room|
|October 12, 2017, 5 p.m.||Live Oak Ballroom/Garden Room|
|October 18, 2017, 6 p.m.||Live Oak Ballroom/Garden Room|
|November 2, 2017, 5 p.m.||Student Union: Pensacola Boardroom (Room 222)|