Course number: DIV295
Facilitator: Brad Held
This hands-on workshop will teach individuals how to add captions to their video content. The workshop will examine the following areas:
- Best practice for displaying captions (Accuracy, Placement, Fonts, Length, Auto Captioning).
- Most popular used programs in digital content creation (Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut and Camtasia).
- How to add captions to existing uploaded videos on popular video platforms (YouTube and Vimeo)
- Faculty, A&P and USPS: Register online at my.UCF.edu. > Employee Self Service > Learning & Development > Request Training Enrollment
- Students and OPS: Email your name, course name and date, and UCFID/employee I.D. number to email@example.com.
For more information, visit https://diversity.ucf.edu/training/.
Location:Classroom Building I: Room 202 (Faculty Multimedia Center) *
*This event occurs on multiple dates/times. This event takes place at this location on this date.
Event runs on multiple dates (select event date for details)
|September 20, 2017, 9 a.m.||Classroom Building I: Room 202 (Faculty Multimedia Center)|
|November 7, 2017, 3:30 p.m.||Classroom Building I: Room 202 (Faculty Multimedia Center)|