This session is a requirement for the students who want to be part of the Experiential Learning Gold Seal Co-op Program. Any student who wants to learn about cooperative education is also welcome to participate.
In this session students will become familiar with:
- Requirements and expectations while in the program
- Definition, types and benefits of a co-op
- Course modules and requirements
- Searching for opportunities
- Preparing and navigating a co-op successfully
- Reporting and registering a co-op once hired
- Success after a co-op
Please note that registration (RSVP) for this event is required due to the limited capacity of the room.
Career Services Main Office (CSEL) - Room #115
4123 Pictor Ln Bldg 140
Orlando, FL 32816
Location:Career Services and Experiential Learning: 115