Join the UCF Library as we celebrate the 30th anniversary of becoming a Patent and Trademark depository library! This one-day FREE seminar, “Researching Patent and Trademark Information”, features a range of informational sessions for inventors, entrepreneurs, educators, students and legal professionals. Topics include:
- An overview of Intellectual Property
- How to conduct a patent search
- How to conduct a trademark search
- How to avoid invention promotion scams.
- A local resource panel of business and innovation experts.
You may stay for the entire seminar, or only come for the morning or afternoon. Advance registration is recommended so that we may get visitors a complimentary parking pass and estimate the attendance. See http://guides.ucf.edu/PTRC2018 for registration link and further information.
Location:Classroom Building 2: room 105: Room 105