Strategic planning is an essential part of any business. This is particularly the case for small businesses targeting government contracting opportunities. A written strategic plan is a great way to sort through and organize the issues and opportunities in your business. Specifically, this class will help government contractors develop a strategic plan that addresses:
- Process: Focus the Right Resources on the Right Priorities
- Relationship: Government Contracting is STILL about Relationships
- Data: Budgets… Metrics… Measurable Success!
- Compliance: Is Your Business Ready?
- Growth Planning: Define Your “Barriers to Scalability”
This workshop is rooted in strategic planning experience and best practice but with a focus on small business government contractors.
For more information, visit our website at www.sbdcorlando.com
Location:Florida SBDC at UCF [ View Website ]