Please join us at the 1st International Conference on Smart Tourism and Enabling Technologies (The Smart Conference) jointly organized by the Rosen College of Hospitality Management (RCHM) and the College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) at the University of Central Florida (UCF). The conference will take place in Orlando, Florida, – one of the top-visited cities in the world – and will provide an interactive worldwide forum for attendees from academia, industry and government. Please join us to be a part of this dynamic international platform where the most recent academic research and state-of-the-art real-world applications of intelligent technologies will be shared and discussed.
- Sunday, July 15, 2018: Online submission system opens: Easy Chair Online Submission
- Thursday, November 15, 2018 @ 11:59 p.m. (EST): Submissions due
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019: Notification of acceptance/rejection/revision
- Friday, February 15, 2019 @ 11:59 p.m. (EST): Revised final submission due
- May 1-4, 2019: Conference dates
For more information about The SMART Conference visit the website.
Location:Rosen College of Hospitality Management [ View Website ]