Join us on Thursday, April 18, 2019, at 6 p.m. as students at Rosen College compete for prizes in the 4th Annual Rosen College of Hospitality Management Entrepreneurship Competition. The top 3 finalists will receive cash prizes, 1st: $5,000, 2nd: $2,500, 3rd: $1,500.
Judges for the competition are comprised of experienced entrepreneurs, business people, and professionals within the hospitality industry. Judges will be presented with some areas on which to rate proposed ventures:
- Business Description: Details of the venture and what it does.
- Market Analysis: Characteristics of the market and description of its customers.
- Product or Service Analysis: The specifics of the product or service.
- Competition: Identify current and potential competitors.
- Marketing Strategy: How sales will be achieved.
- Operations: How the product or service will be produced and delivered.
- Management: An assessment of the entrepreneur(s) and team.
- Finances: An overview of the required resources and economics of the venture.
- Investment Proposal: The terms and conditions offered to investors.
- Presentation: Overall effectiveness of the actual presentation.
- Overall Value: The feasibility and originality of the venture idea.
Location:Rosen College of Hospitality Management [ View Website ]