UCF’s BSN Information Sessions are designed to help prospective BSN students understand the process and steps for applying to UCF's limited-access, upper-division BSN programs which include the Traditional, Second Degree, and Concurrent options. The online RN to BSN option will also be discussed. Attendees will learn about unique application requirements to practice and learn in clinical sites, prerequisite courses and grade requirements, and other helpful information. This information session is open to anyone interested in applying to UCF College of Nursing's BSN program.
Attendance is not required of applicants, but it is encouraged. Attendees should plan to arrive early and stay for the entire presentation which will last about one hour followed by a question and answer session. There will be limited availability for one-on-one advising after the session. Please Note: Children are not permitted to attend these information sessions. Please plan accordingly.
- Traditional BSN is offered at three UCF campuses: Cocoa, Daytona Beach and Orlando
- Second Degree BSN is only offered at UCF Orlando and is designed for students who have a bachelor's degree or higher in a non-nursing discipline
- Concurrent ASN to BSN is offered at UCF Altamonte Springs (SSC) and UCF Valencia West with
on-campus classes and then transitions online the last 1-2 semesters after passing the NCLEX-RN
- Florida College System Concurrent ASN to BSN is offered online to students who have completed their first semester of an ASN program at any Florida College System program
- RN to BSN is offered online for licensed RNs who aim to advance their education with a BSN degree
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you.
Location:Eastern Florida State College Cocoa Camps: Building 3 Room 326 * [ View Website ]
*This event occurs on multiple dates/times. This event takes place at this location on this date.
Event runs on multiple dates (select event date for details)
|May 20, 2019, 9 a.m.||University Tower: 490|
|May 28, 2019, 12:30 p.m.||Daytona Beach Building 140: Room 313|
|June 3, 2019, 2 p.m.||University Tower: 602|
|June 6, 2019, 10 a.m.||Eastern Florida State College Cocoa Camps: Building 3 Room 326|
|June 20, 2019, 2 p.m.||University Tower: 602|
|June 25, 2019, 9 a.m.||Daytona Beach Building 140: Room 313|
|June 27, 2019, 1 p.m.||UCF Valencia East Building 2-118: Building 2-118|
|July 1, 2019, 9 a.m.||University Tower: 490|
|July 11, 2019, 1 p.m.||UCF Valencia East Building 2-118: Building 2-118|
|July 12, 2019, 9 a.m.||University Tower: 602|
|July 30, 2019, 1 p.m.||Daytona Beach: Building 140, Room 306|
|July 30, 2019, 2 p.m.||University Tower: 602|