Strategic planning is an essential part of any business. This is particularly the case for small businesses targeting government contracting opportunities. A written strategic plan is a great way to sort through and organize the issues and opportunities in your business. Specifically, this class will help government contractors develop a strategic plan that addresses:
- Process: Focus the Right Resources on the Right Priorities
- Relationship: Government Contracting is STILL about Relationships
- Data: Budgets… Metrics… Measurable Success!
- Compliance: Is Your Business Ready?
- Growth Planning: Define Your “Barriers to Scalability”
This workshop is rooted in strategic planning experience and best practice but with a focus on small business government contractors.
The Florida SBDC at UCF is located inside the National Entrepreneur Center inside the Orlando Fashion Square Mall. 3201 E. Colonial Drive, Suite A20, Orlando, FL 32803
For more information, visit our website at www.sbdcorlando.com
Location:Florida SBDC at UCF [ View Website ]