Erin Blackwell from the College of Community Innovation and Education Research Administration Services Team will present information on PIVOT. We will then have a workshop on establishing/updating a faculty profile and provide an opportunity to ask questions.
PIVOT is a collaborative tool that will:
- Streamline funding research efforts
- Deliver (email or queue) funding opportunities tailored to one's research objectives or priorities
- Enable others (globally) to reach out and contact you for possible collaboration opportunities
Our goal is to make sure everyone can:
- Log-in to Pivot (using university portal)
- Confirm their updated profile (Overview, Publications, Grants)
- Ask questions and get answers
- Your laptop
- Current C.V. (or a listing of your published titles)
- List of Research Interests
- List of Professional Associations
Wednesday, September 25, 2019, from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm in DPAC Room 451 (455* if available).
Location:UCF Downtown: Suite 446 [ View Website ]