Priya will be doing FREEHAND designs for your guests. Freehand designs are always different from one design to another, as the artist does whatever comes to mind at the time. No two guests will have the exact same design, some designs may be similar but each design will be unique in some way. The designs will start at the wrist and go up 1 finger. The beauty of Freehand designs are that the artist creates a unique pattern without looking at any images or pictures.
For Best Result We Recommend The Following:
- Allow henna to dry naturally for 1 hour (do not use a hair dryer or fan in attempt to speed up this process)
- Do not pick, rub or scratch dried Henna
- Avoid water contact for 6-8 hours (leave henna on skin overnight)
- Apply vegetable oil, ghee, Vicks or olive oil to henna stain once henna is washed off.
- Be patient as the henna stain will be darkest within 24-48 hours after application
- Priya will use 100% natural traditional henna. Stains will vary depending to skin tones and skin types. Please report any skin conditions or any sensitivities to any area of the body to the henna artist prior henna application.
Henna art is capped at 35 attendees. Please be sure to register at: Eventbrite - Henna by Priya
Location:John C. Hitt Library: 223