The UCF Office of Research would like to make NIH-K awards as the next major initiative at UCF. We will be organizing a workshop on NIH-K awards. The goal is to give general information on all NIH-K awards with a special emphasis on a few NIH-K awards that are relevant to UCF PIs.
The workshop will showcase some successful NIH-K faculty and mentors as special guests who will discuss the award process and what it takes to get such awards. Applications can be submitted by postdocs, early investigators and even established investigators.
- Date: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 from 1:00pm – 2:30pm
- Location: HEC, Room 101
- If you are interested in participating in this workshop, please RSVP by 10/21/19. Please register with your UCF email address.
- Robert Steward (MAE) K25 recipient
- Luigi Perotti (MAE) K25 recipient
- Claudia Andl (BSBS) K01 recipient
- Taj Azarian (BSBS) K22 recipient
- Dinender Singla (BSBS) Mentor & several R01 recipient.
Please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be interested in attending!
Location:Harris Corporation Engineering Center: 101