The trade talks between the USA and China have triggered concerns and created opportunities for both countries, including the hospitality and tourism industry, as both sides strive to achieve optimal solutions through peaceful negotiations. With this as a backdrop, UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management will be hosting and organizing the 3rd USA-China Tourism Research Summit and Industry Dialogue, Tuesday, Decenber 17, 2019. The Summit is designed to offer insights that support and promote the dynamic hospitality/tourism business growth and exchanges between the USA and China will provide significant benefit to practitioners and academicians alike.
Top industry experts, leading scholars, and government officials from both countries will offer cutting-edge perspectives to inspire creative thinking and to shed light on delivering promising
results through keynote speeches, panel discussions, open forum conversations, themed presentations and workshops, etc. Industry practitioners, businesses, researchers and government officials worldwide who are interested in opportunities and challenges in the hospitality and tourism industry in both economies will find this Summit invaluable for further advancement in their business and scholarly endeavors. The following topics will be highlighted during the Summit:
- Developing trends in the hospitality and tourism industry in China
- Understanding the impacts of trade talks
- Strategies and techniques mutually beneficial for both economies
- Strategies and techniques in identifying and promoting business and investment opportunities between the USA and China in the hospitality and tourism field
- Strategies and techniques in identifying and overcoming challenges facing the hospitality and tourism industry exchanges between the USA and China
Call for Papers Information can be found HERE!
Location:Rosen College of Hospitality Management [ View Website ]