Join us for the 21st Annual UCF Literacy Symposium surrounding the theme Literacy Engagement and Socio-Emotional Learning. Connect, share, advocate for and learn about literacy with inspiration from pre-k through 20 education experts and practitioners. Overarching principles of this symposium include:
- Viewing literacy as the cornerstone of student learning across grades, content areas and contexts
- Developing long-lasting and robust literacy partnerships between the college and practitioners in the field
- Creating a welcoming, inclusive, rigorous and collaborative professional learning community space
- Weaving in policy, research and practice strategically
- Planning with the needs of preservice and in-service educators in mind
Learn more about the symposium and register.