Wednesday, February 12
3039 Technology Parkway Orlando, FL
Partnership 3 Room 233
Introduction to Autodesk Fusion 360
9 a.m. - noon
In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn how to start modeling and collaborating in Fusion 360. Fusion 360 is the world’s first cloud-based 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE platform. It brings teams together for collaborative product development, allowing them to work virtually anywhere, with anyone. Fusion 360 is compatible with Macs and PCs.
Introduction to Generative Design
1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
In this hands-on workshops you’ll learn how to use Generative Design functionality in Fusion 360 to harnesses the computational power of the cloud to explore numerous design options. You can use Generative Design to solve complex engineering problems, such as:
• Consolidating parts by reducing the overall number of parts and components
• Reducing the weight of parts and components by using the least amount of material to make the part as effective as possible
• Increasing performance by designing stronger parts and components
What to Bring:
1. Laptop with Fusion 360 installed and activated (instructions will be given after sign up)
2. A mouse and power supply for laptop
These are free educational workshops courtesy of Autodesk. Contact Jessica Compton at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or if you have any questions.
Location:Partnership 3 Building: 233 [ View Website ]