Join us for UCF Statistics Department's seventh annual Big Data Analytics Symposium hosted on the Orlando main campus. The day-long series of speakers and networking opportunities connects students to industry professionals to demonstrate the impact of big data and data analytics in the modern market place.
Students attend the event to learn about the career field and how to find internships and careers in big data. Students can attend any portion of the day
Alumni and industry partners are invited to attend to network and connect with students and community thought-leaders.
- 8:00 – 10:30 a.m. – Presentations by Microsoft Research Fellows
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Keynote Address: Teddy Benson, Disney’s Decision Science and Integration
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. – Lunch (open to all) provided by Addition Financial, Customer Churn Analytics Competition winners announced
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. – Alumni Panel – learn how our alumni transitioned into big data careers
- 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. – Networking and Reception – talk to corporations regarding internships and careers.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
Addition Financial, PlayfairData, OUC, Intego Group, Darden Restaurants, EA Sports, Intego Group and UCF College of Business.