To register for this Virtual Information Session, please visit http://ucfnursing.eventbrite.com/ or
This information session will only cover the SSC/UCF Concurrent ASN to BSN Program. This information session is designed to help nursing-pending students understand the process and steps for applying to UCF's limited-access Concurrent ASN to BSN program.
In this interactive information session, ask questions and find out what you need to know to successfully prepare your ASN and BSN program applications at both institutions. Attendees will also learn about unique application requirements to practice and learn in clinical sites, prerequisite courses and grade requirements, and other helpful information.
This information session is open to anyone interested in applying to the SSC/UCF Concurrent ASN to BSN program. Attendance is not required of applicants, but is encouraged. Attendees should plan to stay for the entire presentation. Thank you and we look forward to chatting with you.
- Traditional BSN is offered at three UCF campuses: Cocoa, Daytona Beach and Orlando
- Second Degree BSN is only offered at UCF Orlando and is designed for students who have a bachelor's degree or higher in a non-nursing discipline
- Concurrent ASN to BSN is offered at UCF Altamonte Springs (SSC) and UCF Valencia West with on-campus classes and then transitions online the last 1-2 semesters after passing the NCLEX-RN
- Florida College System Concurrent ASN to BSN is offered online to students who have completed their first semester of an ASN program at any Florida College System program
- RN to BSN is offered online for licensed RNs who aim to advance their education with a BSN degree
Location:Nursing Eventbrite Registration Required: http://ucfnursing.eventbrite.com [ View Website ]