UCF will soon begin a multi-year program to replace our PeopleSoft financial, human resources and student information systems with a modern, cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform. This effort will transform the way we operate in serving our students, faculty and staff by increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of our administrative processes.
To learn more about this critical initiative and ask questions, you are invited to join us for an ERP Transformation Open Forum on Wednesday, July 29 at 2:30 p.m. The following panelists will provide more details and answer questions you have about how this implementation will support our academic mission.
- Michael Johnson, Interim Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Maureen Binder, Associate Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Liz Klonoff, Vice President of the Office of Research and Dean of College of Graduate Studies
- Misty Shepherd, Interim Vice President of Administration and Finance
- Michael Sink, Interim Vice President and Chief Information Officer
- Joe Trubacz, Interim Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Join virtually, via Zoom or YouTube. Please note participants who watch on YouTube will not have the ability to ask questions.
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +19292056099,,92046449743# or +13017158592,,92046449743#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 920 4644 9743
International numbers available: https://ucf.zoom.us/u/abWuRhBukt