Whether you’re applying for that first internship or preparing for full time employment, you may be wondering how to stand out in a sea of applicants. The College of Sciences alumni board invites you to attend the second virtual alumni panel in the Life After Graduation series: Getting Your Foot in the Door!
Hear from College of Sciences alumni, who share their insights on how to build your network and showcase your skills and experiences when applying for your dream job or internship. Learn about what advice they received when starting their careers, their tips for acing your next interview, and more.
Reserve your spot to attend by registering here and receive the Zoom link via email.
This event is free. Registration is required to receive the event webinar link.
- Andrea Pulido ’14 ’16MA, Senior Learning Design Specialist at Pacific Life
- Elle Siebert ’18, Consultant at Daversa Partners
- Tom Carpino ’16, MPH, Regulatory and Training Coordinator at ICAP at Columbia University
- Emily Karwacki ’18, Contract Scientist, USGS
- Charles Richardson-Gongora ‘15, Scientist II at Amentum LASSO, Kennedy Space Center