To help minimize the spread of COVID-19, some events are being offered virtually, and in-person events have additional safety requirements.
If you have questions about what’s open around campus, please check out this regularly updated guide.
Please join us for the final workshop in the 2021 NSF CAREER Workshop Series
• Conducting a Comprehensive Literature Review - Led by: Ven Basco, University Libraries
• Crafting the Data Management Plan - Led by: Lee Dotson, University Libraries
• Constructing the Project Budget - Led by: Stephanie Rodriguez-Makhlouf, Office of Research
Please register by 5/3/21
• After registering, you will receive an email with a link to the Zoom meeting and appropriate credentials to access the forum. Please do not share your access information.
• The seminar will start on time. Please join at least 5 minutes before the starting time so that you don't miss valuable information.
• This event is organized by the Research Development Team within the UCF Office of Research. Contact ORCWorkshops@ucf.edu with any questions.