What has the experience of health care professionals in the U.S. and India been in responding to Covid-19? This webinar features medical practitioners and administrators in India and the U.S. who have worked on the ground during Covid-19. Join us for an engaging discussion with an international panel to compare experiences in addressing the pandemic in both countries.
- Anuradha Pichumani, MBBS, MBA -Executive Director of Sree Renga Hospital, Tamil Nadu
- Amitha Marla, MBBS, MHA, MD - Director –Medical Administration, A.J. Hospital & Research Centre and Professor, A.J. Institute of Hospital Management, Karnataka
- Richard Selvaggi, MD - Medical Director of Briarcliff Health Center and Medical Director of Oak Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Texas
- Felicia Sims, RN - Rehabilitation Manager at Briarcliff Healthcare Center, Texas
- Varadraj Gurupur, Ph.D. Associate Professor, UCF School of Global Health Management and Informatics
Presented by The India Center and University of Texas South Asia Institute.