The event will take place via Handshake’s virtual platform.
Getting Started: How to Participate in the Virtual Fair
Why do I have to sign up in advance?
- Recruiters may have limited availability, so appointments are first-come, first-served. In order to meet with employers and sign up for virtual one-on-one or group sessions, you will have to take a few steps (see below) in advance of the fair date.
- For detailed instructions on how to register and sign up to meet with recruiters, click here.
How can I get started?
- In order to sign up for sessions with employers, you must be registered for the fair.
- Registration and Sign-Ups for time slots will be available September 12, 2022 in Handshake. We will send out additional instructions closer to that date.
- After you have registered, you will be able to sign up for one-on-one and group sessions with employers.
- Registration is easy through Handshake. You can search for the fair directly in Handshake's Fairs section, or CLICK HERE.
- Click the "Register/Join Event" button, answer a few quick questions, click "Finish," and you’re ready to sign up for appointments! Recruiters will set up their schedules in the Handshake fair and you can pick an available time that works well for you.
What else I do I need to do?
- Within the fair page, navigate to the Available Sessions tab in the upper-left of the page, below the fair title and date/time. You can come back to this tab at any time to register for more sessions, even during the fair!
- You should also check back every few days leading up to the event, because more employers may sign up or add additional schedules.
- Be sure to select a time that you know you will be able to attend. If you decide you are no longer able to attend that session, “leave” the session so that it becomes available for another student.
- For instructions on how to “leave/cancel” a session, click this link and then select “Managing session RSVPs.”
Where can I go for questions the day of the fair?
UCF Career Services staff will be available via Zoom to assist with troubleshooting and other questions/concerns during the UCF Fall 2022 Virtual Career Expo on September 29, 2022. You can also email email@example.com. Additional information on the support lobby via zoom will be available in the near future.