4EVER KNIGHTS Ambassadors are the official student representatives of the UCF Advancement office. They serve as the governing body of one of the largest student organizations on campus. The mission of 4EVER KNIGHTS is to educate students on the importance of establishing and maintaining a lifelong relationship with UCF. Ambassadors are tasked with the execution of that mission.
4EVER KNIGHTS Ambassadors support the efforts of the UCF Advancement office and aid in the advancement of the institution through fostering relationships between students, alumni and donors. Ambassadors spearhead the coordination of events and initiatives including the Class Gift Campaign, welcome week photo, Knights of Legend, Movie Knight Out and much more. The online ambassador application deadline is Friday, March 10, 2017 at 5 p.m.
- Have a GPA of 3.00 or higher
- Have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2017 semester
- Be energetic, cordial, and an effective communicator
- Maintain professional office-appropriate etiquette at all times
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Take initiative while highlighting problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to make 4EVER KNIGHTS a top priority
- Passionate about UCF
- Maintain a 3.00 GPA
- Participate in mandatory events and initiatives in the Fall & Spring
- Adhere to the 4EK Ambassador hours requirement
- Attend bi-weekly meetings on Thursdays 5-6 p.m. at the UCF FAIRWINDS Alumni Center
- Attend Fall and Spring semester retreats
This 2017-18 academic year will be filled with exciting challenges and opportunities. Take advantage of this opportunity to impact the UCF experience for current and future Knights. If you are proud to be a Knight, committed to succeeding in a professional environment and are interested in being a change agent at UCF, we welcome your application to become a 4EVER KNIGHTS Ambassador.
Location:UCF FAIRWINDS Alumni Center [ View Website ]