Facilitator: Barbara Thompson
Location: Barbara Ying Center, room 140
- Parts 1 & 2 (DIV292): Monday, November 6 from 1-5pm
- Parts 3 & 4 (DIV293): Monday, November 13 from 1-5pm
- Part 5 (DIV294): Monday, November 27 from 2:30-4:30pm
We Shall Remain: America Through Native Eyes is a PBS series of five heartbreaking, inspiring stories highlighting Native ingenuity and resilience over the course of 300 years, establishing Native history as an essential part of American history.
Must attend all five modules to receive completion certificate.
- Faculty, A&P and USPS: Register online at my.UCF.edu. > Employee Self Service > Learning & Development > Request Training Enrollment
- Students and OPS: Email your name, course name and date, and UCFID/employee I.D. number to email@example.com.
For more information, visit https://diversity.ucf.edu/training/.
Location:Barbara Ying Center: 140 *
*This event occurs on multiple dates/times. This event takes place at this location on this date.
Event runs on multiple dates (select event date for details)
|November 6, 2017, 1 p.m.||Barbara Ying Center: 140|
|November 13, 2017, 1 p.m.||Barbara Ying Center: 140|
|November 27, 2017, 2:30 p.m.||Barbara Ying Center: 140|