Course number: DIV224
Facilitator: Tee Rogers
We interact every day with individuals of different worldviews. Why is that important, and how does it impact our personal and professional relationships?
Be part of this fun, interactive discussion about creating respectful spaces for people of all faith and non-faith perspectives. We will explore topics such as considering the faith diversity around us and what is meant by minority perspectives, statistical trends, cultural biases, experiences of those potentially marginalized because of their faith or non-faith perspective, and how you are empowered to help create inclusive spaces for all.
Visit http://SRMA-UCF.org for workshop information.
Participants will receive a certificate of attendance and are eligible to register as part of the UCF SRMA and national Secular Safe Zone Allies network. UCF employees will have attendance documented through MyUCF for professional development records and 3.0 diversity credits for participating UCF divisions.
- SRMA is: A discussion about creating a respectful environment for people of all faith and non-faith perspectives.
- SRMA is NOT: A debate about faith or a promotion of any faith or non-faith perspective
- Employees: Login to My.UCF.edu. Under employee self service, choose training and development, request training. Search by course number (DIV224) or by course name.
- Students: Email email@example.com with your name, NID, and workshop title, date, and time.
- Community members: Email the workshop facilitator (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name and workshop title, date, and time.
- Walk-ins will be accommodated if there is space. Pre-registration is recommended.
- Faculty, A&P and USPS: Register online at my.UCF.edu. > Employee Self Service > Learning & Development > Request Training Enrollment
- Students and OPS: Email your name, course name and date, and UCFID/employee I.D. number to email@example.com.
For more information, visit https://diversity.ucf.edu/training/.
Location:Barbara Ying Center: 140 *
*This event occurs on multiple dates/times. This event takes place at this location on this date.
Event runs on multiple dates (select event date for details)
|October 18, 2017, 1:30 p.m.||Barbara Ying Center: 140|
|November 3, 2017, 9 a.m.||Barbara Ying Center: 140|
|November 4, 2017, 9 a.m.||Barbara Ying Center: 140|