Must attend all four modules to receive completion certificate.
Location of all modules: Barbara Ying Center, Room 140
Facilitator: Barbara Thompson
- Module 1 (DIV285): Friday, September 15 from 2:30pm-4:30pm
- Module 2 (DIV286): Friday, September 22 from 2:30pm-4:30pm
- Module 3 (DIV287): Friday, September 29 from 2:30pm-4:30pm
- Module 4 (DIV288): Friday, October 6 from 2:30pm-4:30pm
Facilitator: Rachel Luce-Hitt
- Module 1 (DIV285): Tuesday, November 7 from 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Module 2 (DIV286): Tuesday, November 14 from 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Module 3 (DIV287): Tuesday, November 28 from 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Module 4 (DIV288): Tuesday, December 5 from 1:30pm-3:30pm
This four-module program is designed as an introductory overview series of workshops to provoke thought with respect to diversity in general, and more specifically, with respect to several important dimensions of diversity. Participants must attend all four modules to receive completion certificate.
- Introduction to Workplace Diversity and Inclusion
- Race and Faith/Non-Faith Perspectives
- Sex, Gender (Identity and Expression), and Sexual Orientation
- Ability, Accessibility, and Age
- Faculty, A&P and USPS: Register online at my.UCF.edu. > Employee Self Service > Learning & Development > Request Training Enrollment
- Students and OPS: Email your name, course name and date, and UCFID/employee I.D. number to email@example.com.
For more information, visit https://diversity.ucf.edu/training/.
Location:Barbara Ying Center: 140 *
*This event occurs on multiple dates/times. This event takes place at this location on this date.
Event runs on multiple dates (select event date for details)
|October 6, 2017, 2:30 p.m.||Barbara Ying Center: 140|
|December 5, 2017, 1:30 p.m.||Barbara Ying Center: 140|