As part of the SDES Student Enhancement Training (SET) program, attendance at this session counts for SET credit towards Customer Service as an elective.
- Purpose: Help participants to increase and develop their customer services skills
- At the completion of this session students should be able to:
- Define customer services from a service culture versus transactional model
- Identify exceptional customer service strategies and standards
- Become aware of UCF and SDES commitment and culture to service
- Understand how their roles and actions impacts other areas in SDES, UCF, and our community members
Location:Live Oak Ballroom/Garden Room *
*This event occurs on multiple dates/times. This event takes place at this location on this date.
Event runs on multiple dates (select event date for details)
|September 27, 2017, noon||Live Oak Ballroom/Garden Room|
|October 19, 2017, 5:30 p.m.||Live Oak Ballroom/Garden Room|
|October 24, 2017, 6 p.m.||Live Oak Ballroom/Garden Room|
|November 8, 2017, 3 p.m.||Live Oak Ballroom/Garden Room|
|November 16, 2017, 1 p.m.||Live Oak Ballroom/Garden Room|