- Mr. Christopher L. Thompson, President and CEO, Brand USA
- Dr. Zhongguang LI , Vice President, China Tourism Academy, China National Tourism Administration
- Dr. Geoffrey Wall, Distinguished Professor, University of Waterloo
- Mr. D.T. Minich, President and CEO, Experience Kissimmee
- Dr. Robert LI, Professor, School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Temple University
- Dr. Daniel Fesenmair, Professor/Director, Eric Friedheim Tourism Institute, University of Florida
Built on the foundation of the successful 1st USA-China Tourism Research Summit held in December 2015, the 2nd USA-China Tourism Research Summit and Industry Dialogue will be hosted by UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management and co-organized by China Tourism Academy to support and promote the dynamic hospitality/tourism business growth and exchanges between USA and China.
继第一届中美旅游研究峰会在2015年12月成功举办后，美国中央佛罗里达大学罗森酒店管理学院（UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management）将和中国旅游研究院共同主办第二届中美旅游研究峰会和行业对话，以支持和促进中美两国酒店旅游行业的交流与发展。
Top industry experts, leading scholars, and government officials from both countries will offer cutting-edge insights to inspire creative thinking and to shed light on delivering promising results through keynote speeches, panel discussions, open forum discussions, themed presentations and workshops, etc. Industry practitioners, businesses, researchers and government officials worldwide who are interested in opportunities and challenges in the hospitality and tourism industry in both economies will find this Summit invaluable for further advancement in their scholarly and business endeavors.
Register TODAY! Special $30 Industry Rate for registrations before November 20, 2017.
Location:Rosen College of Hospitality Management [ View Website ]