This workshop provides an overview of the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) program, the Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) program, and the Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Federal Contracting Program. We will discuss criteria to qualify, general small business eligibility requirements, and how to apply. All small businesses that are interested in submitting an offer on a federal solicitation that has been set aside under the WOSB, EDWOSB or SDVOSB Program must complete this certification prior to submitting their offers. SBA is participating in this event.
You will learn more details on the:
• Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) Programs
• Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Program
• General Small Business eligibility requirements
• Where to register and costs, if any, associated with certification
• In addition, you will learn where to find Federal Opportunities for your small business.
Location:Florida SBDC at UCF [ View Website ]