Frontiers of Mathematical Biology: Modeling, Computation and Analysis Conference
May 2-4, 2018
Classroom Building 2, multiple rooms
For complete conference schedule click here
For UCF faculty and students who are not attending the banquet, the registration is free.
Conference topics include cancer modeling and computation, pattern formation and neurosciences, mathematical ecology and epidemiology, and other related fields.
- Peter Bates, Michigan State University
- Qiang Du, Columbia University
- Bard Ermentrout, University of Pittsburgh
- Robert Gatenby, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Wei-Ming Ni, University of Minnesota
- Jianhong Wu, York University, Canada
To register, click here
Location:Classroom Building 2: room 204