An engaging, interactive workshop to explore work/personality styles. Learn about your own style as well as that of other people in your work and personal lives.
- How to describe your style
- How others may perceive your style
- How each style acts under extreme stress
- What each style needs to be successful in the workplace
Additional topics may include:
- Supervising styles different than your own
- Identifying parts of your job that are more closely tied to different styles and what that means for you.
- Using the strengths of each style
- Applying the knowledge of these styles
Location:UCF Human Resources - Innovative Center: Training Room