You're invited to A "Knight" Trip Around the World, on Thursday, October 25, 2018, a multicultural cuisine tasting event features 16 unique dishes
There is only one seating available from 6:00-7:30 p.m. for this UCF Rosen College Fall dining event, presented by Rosen College students under the direction of Chef Jay Judy. The tasting event will be located in the Disney Dining Room. Tickets are $35. Reserve Your Seat at the Tasting!
The menu features:
"Oceana and the South Pacific"
- New Zealand Mussels
- Australian Meat Pie
- Polynesian Chicken Stew
- Pavloca- New Zealand Style Meringue and Whipped Cream.
- Bulgogi-Korean Barbecue Beef
- Laksa-Malaysian Noddle Soup
- Summer Rolls from Vietname
- Mango Rice Pudding from Thailand.
"Eastern and Central Europe"
- Bratwurst in Puff Pastry
- Borscht-Classic Russian Beet Soup
- Gravlax-Scandinavian Dill and Sugar Cured Salmon
- Sachertorte-Classic Austrian Chocolate Cake.
- Bobotie-South African Spiced Meat Casserole
- Maafe-West African Peanut Soup
- Chakalaka-Southern African Vegetable Relish
- Qayatef-Egyptian Style Sweet Dumpling with Bananas.
16 unique dishes, $35 per person. Get Your Tickets for the Tasting Today!
Please Note: Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the best web browsers to use when making the online payment.
Location:Rosen College of Hospitality Management: Disney Dining Room