You don’t want to miss the 2nd Women's Hospitality Leadership Forum (WHLF), Friday, March 31, 201. Presented by UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management and the National Society of Minorities in Hospitality, in partnership with UCF Global Perspectives. This year's forum focuses on Pathways to Success!
- Salli Setta, President, Red Lobster
- Mary Lynn Clark, President, Wyndham Vacation Rentals North America’s
- Alpana Singh, Master Sommelier, Restaurant Owner and Television host,
- Melissa Boutwell, Director of Utilities & Optimization Strategies, Orange County Convention Center
- Elizabeth Espinosa, Executive Asst. Manager of Rooms Division, The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong
- Lillie Espinosa, Executive Career Transition Coach, Lee Hecht Harrison
- Nikole Fridenmaker, CMP & Vice President of Education, MPI Orlando
- Carolina Lacerda Vice President Hotels & Hospitality Investment Sales, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Eris Sims, Senior Director of Events, NAACP
Early Registration: $100 until January 31, 2017. Regular Registration: $150 starts February 1, 2017. Visit http://stars.library.ucf.edu/whlf2017/ for more information.
Location:Rosen College of Hospitality Management [ View Website ]