UCF Rosen College partners in employment will join us on campus during the Spring 2017 semester, for workshops, geared at promoting Leadership, Mentoring, and Career Development. Meet face to face with industry professionals! Hear their stories! Find your path!
On Wednesday, March 22, 2017, at 12 noon, Joni Newkirk, CEO for Integrated Insight will talk about Finding the Work YOU Were Meant to Do, networking in the virtual world.
“Top 10 Reasons to attend Leadership Workshops”
- Teach you how to avoid mistakes
- Build self-confidence and wisdom
- Empower you to succeed
- Learn something that changes your life (in a good way)
- Develop a network you can lean on in the future (90% of jobs are found via recommendation)
- Hear from guest presenters who are leaders in their fields
- Teach valuable skills and lessons
- Assist you in clarifying your vision, or career path
- Opportunity to network with peers
- Teach you team building while surrounding yourself with other leaders
Location:Rosen College of Hospitality Management: Darden Auditorium