Character Animation BFA and Animation & Visual Effects MFA
Thursday, January 17, 2019
Are your career goals in the world of digital computer animation? The Character Animation BFA track is designed to prepare students for careers as animators, modelers, riggers, or texture artists in film or computer game industries. If you are interested in applying to the BFA Emerging Media: Character Animation track, it is highly recommended that you attend this informational event. All BFA - Emerging Media Pending students interested in the Character Animation specialization must complete the mandatory Character Animation Portfolio review before starting the Character Animation program.
We will also be concurrently holding an information session for the MFA Emerging Media: Animation & Visual Effects track. The Animation and Visual Effects track provides students the opportunity to create or direct his/her own animation and visual effects while developing their visual storytelling skills using the latest industry standard tools, technology, and a variety of media.
- We will describe the curriculum and application process.
- We will show examples of portfolio work of students who were accepted into this limited access specialization.
- We will show student work including a screening of work from previous graduating classes.
- Faculty and current students will be present to answer questions.
- We will give tours of the facility downtown where all of the Character Animation classes take place.
UCF Center for Emerging Media
Rooms 303 (BFA) and 307 (MFA)
500 West Livingston St.
Orlando, FL 32801
Parking allowed in Lot B on Livingston St, behind the Bob Carr Performing Arts Center. No parking decal is needed that evening for this event parking.
Location:UCF Center for Emerging Media