This is an excellent opportunity to meet employers recruiting students and alumni for full-time and part-time professional opportunities. The Career Expo is open to UCF students and alumni only.
For a list of participating employers visit: here
Utilize the Handshake mobile site to see the list of attending employers and the fair map!
- Log into Handshake – ucf.joinhandshake.com
- Click on the calendar symbol at the top of the page (or ‘Events’ on the left hand side of the page)
- Click ‘find some career fairs’
- Select ‘UCF 2020 Spring Career Expo’
Professional attire is encouraged!
Suggestions: professional pants/slacks or skirt suit-dress shirt with tie-dress shoes with socks-blouse and dress shoes
Pre-registration is not available for students. Just bring your UCF ID and plenty of resumes!
Visit Career Services to:
· Learn how to Research Employers
· Practice your Introduction
· Update your Resume
· Attend Workshops
This event is sponsored by Career Services. Career Services is located in the CSEL building room 140 on memory mall. For more information, call 407-823-2361 or e-mail email@example.com. You may also visit the Career Services website at http://www.career.ucf.edu
Location:Addition Financial Arena