Join faculty and staff from UCF's College of Engineering and Computer Science to learn about the following doctoral programs:
- Aerospace Engineering (Ph.D.)
- Civil Engineering (Ph.D.)
- Computer Engineering (Ph.D.)
- Computer Science (Ph.D.)
- Electrical Engineering (Ph.D.)
- Environmental Engineering (Ph.D.)
- Industrial Engineering (Ph.D.)
- Materials Science and Engineering (Ph.D.)
- Mechanical Engineering (Ph.D.)
During the meeting, attendees will be welcomed by university and college leadership. Program specifics will be presented by graduate program directors and faculty. An overview of the application process will be included. The meeting will conclude with a Q&A session.
Our goal is to share the many opportunities we have for you at the college, and to answer the questions that are most important to you as a prospective graduate student. The University of Central Florida and its College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) are committed to recruiting the brightest students for our graduate programs. We look forward to engaging you.
We recognize that each student’s needs and interests are unique, and we want to ensure you depart this meeting knowing that CECS at UCF is a great fit for you.