To conclude National Cyber Security Awareness Month, UCF InfoSec will host its annual PegaSec Cyber Security Expo on Friday, October 30. This year’s event will be fully virtual and feature talks from information security professionals, FBI special agents, UCF researchers and other industry experts. With close to a dozen different presentations, you’ll be able to attend the ones that work with your schedule and interest you the most. With all the remote working and virtual learning currently happening with the continuing pandemic, there is no better time to learn more about information security.
This event is open to students and employees. Join us on October 30 to:
- Learn how criminals can defeat your Multi-Factor Authentication, and what you can do to stop them.
- Hear about the FBI Cyber Threat Landscape and see current and emerging trends.
- See the technology that can threaten the encryption currently used to protect accounts and information.
- Avoid becoming a fraud victim by learning from an FBI special agent what steps you can take.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look into cybersecurity from industry experts.
Due to security considerations, some sessions will not be recorded, so reserve your spot now. To view the full agenda and RSVP, please visit: https://infosec.ucf.edu/pegasec.