UCF 2020 Fall 2-Day Virtual Career Expo
September 29, 2020 | 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Non-Technical day
September 30, 2020 | 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Technical day
Students must register for the fair to meet with recruiters through the Career Fair Plus App. Instructions can be found https://career.ucf.edu/career-expo-student-information/ or by visiting our Instagram account @ucfcareerservices
Registration is now open.
This is your chance to connect with organizations, virtually, who are recruiting students for full-time and part-time jobs. Virtual fairs are online 'events' that allow students and employers to meet in virtual environments such as through voice calls or video chat rooms. This event will be held over a two day period, with different employers each day.
Suggestions for a Professional Virtual Presence:
- Professional Attire Encouraged: Professional suit with jacket, blouse, or button-down collar shirt, tie if applicable. Freshly groomed hair (facial hair included).
- Background: Plain, solid color background. Clear out clutter, garbage, inappropriate décor.
- Lighting and Sound: Natural lighting near window is best, otherwise proficient lighting near face. Quiet space, no background music, TV.
- Webcam Framing: Face should be evenly centered on screen (beware of too much headspace or cropping off the top of your head). Maintain eye contact through the webcam.
- Be Prepared: Check Handshake for Career Services Virtual Etiquette workshops, or find video resources via the Career Services Facebook.
*This event occurs on multiple dates/times. This event takes place at this location on this date.
Event runs on multiple dates (select event date for details)