The Emerging Artist Festival
Presented by the Asian Cultural Association and the UCF India Center
In Partnership with the South Asian Film Festival
We are seeking artists and creators to submit their short films about South Asian culture to our Emerging Artist Festival streaming at the Communication and Media Building Room 127 (500 W Livingston St, Orlando, FL 32801) on November 12 from 5 - 7 p.m. EDT.
SUBMISSION TIMELINE: October 31, 2021
For submissions and more information contact: Priyanka Chandra, Marketing Director of Asian Cultural Association at firstname.lastname@example.org | 407-967-7463
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE 10/31/21
- Films must be your original content.
- Films may be no longer than twenty minutes long.
- More than one artist may work on a film.
- Artists may submit more than one film, but not more than three films.
- End credits should identify all writers, directors, cast, crew (including camera operators) and music.
- All clips, images, effects, audio, and sound should be the original work of the artists, otherwise proper copyright and citation must be provided.
- Subtitles necessary if film is not in English.
When you enter a film in the Emerging Artist Festival you:
- Give all sponsoring parties permission to use film title, images, namesand other film info to promote future film festivals;
- Understand that a jury will review all submissions and select those to bescreened at the Emerging Artist Festival and South Asian Film Festival.
- Accept that the jury may not select films for the festival that containexcessive violent or obscene content.
- Initial submissions must be submitted via online screener.
- Upload your film to YouTube or Vimeo and send the link to email@example.com. If the video is password protected please provide that information as well.
- Films selected for exhibition will be asked to provide high quality .MOV files ona USB flash drive.
- Film file must be named with the film title and primary director’s name (ex:“Citizen-Kane-OrsonWelles)