This workshop is being presented in TWO virtual sessions, Nov. 9 and Nov. 23, 2:00-4:00PM. Participants must attend BOTH sessions to receive course credit.
- Key elements of self-awareness, and why they are important to success
- Essential social skills for workplace application
- Ways to improve your level of emotional intelligence
- The science behind an optimistic mental attitude
- Strategies for emotional control in sensitive situations
- Creating options to problem solving departmental issues