Jump into your professional social work career! Meet with some of the finest Central Florida social work agencies at our April 4 Job Fair! Whether you’re a BSW or MSW graduate, agencies will have an array of job opportunities available. Also, meet with UCF Career Services to update your resume & for other professional tips.
This is a free event for students - please register to attend.
Non-social work students & alumni who are in health professions are also invited to attend.
- We strongly encourage all attendees to wear a mask.
- Must wear professional/business casual attire
- Free raffles & giveaways with UCF School of Social Work gear!
For any student questions, email: Barbara.Dahlstrom@ucf.edu
- AdventHealth Well 65+
- Children's Home Society of Florida
- Community Coordinated Care for Children
- Elevated Youth Services
- Eckerd Connects
- Hispanic Family Counseling, Inc.
- Brevard Public Schools
- Florida Department Of Children and Families
- Park Place Behavioral Health Care
- Break The Cycle
- UCF Career Services
- Lake County Schools
- Acadia Healthcare: Comprehensive Treatment Center Division
- Meridian Behavioral Healthcare, Inc
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Orlando VA Medical Center
- Positive Behavioral Solutions
- Volusia County Schools
- Orange County Government Youth and Family Services
- HOPE Helps
- Heartland for Children
- Seminole County Public Schools
- Brevard Family Partnership
- Family Allies
- Lutheran Services Florida
- New Season