Join us in welcoming a seasoned entrepreneur from the community to discuss their experiences, struggles, and successes they've experienced while starting a business. They will share their unique journey to entrepreneurship and illustrate how you can start something TODAY!
- September 6th - Kaityln Cook, Owner of South Street and Company
- September 20th - Brent Henderson, CEO Party Tutor & Zupp
- September 27th- Jennifer Johnson
- October 4th - Michael Felix
- October 11th - Aaron Solano, Cofounder of BlurtBox
- October 18th - Adam Ben-Evi ,Founder of Stock Bully, Co-Founder of p.s. Mister
- October 25th - Matthew Polstein, Co-Founder of Rip-It Sporting Goods
- November 1st - Jason Polstein , Co-Founder of Rip-It Sporting Goods
This event occurs on multiple dates/times. This event takes place at this location on this date.
Event runs on multiple dates (select event date for details)
|November 1, 2017, 10:30 a.m.||The Exchange: BA1 Rm 148|
|November 8, 2017, 10:30 a.m.||The Exchange: BA1 Rm 148|
|November 15, 2017, 10:30 a.m.||The Exchange: BA1 Rm 148|