Being successful in the workplace is an intricate combination of knowledge, technical competence, and interpersonal skills. Emotional intelligence is the necessary ingredient for reducing personality conflicts, complaining, and misunderstandings in your workplace. You’ll learn techniques to keep yourself in tune to understand how you affect others and their productivity.
* Key elements of self-awareness, and why they are important to success
* Essential social skills for workplace application
* Ways to improve your level of emotional intelligence
* The science behind an optimistic mental attitude
* Strategies for emotional control in sensitive situations
* Creating options for problem-solving
Provided by the Florida Institute of Government at UCF