An engaging, interactive workshop to explore work/personality styles. Learn about your own style as well as that of other people in your work and personal lives.
- Understand how to describe your style.
- Understand how others may perceive your style.
- Understand how each style acts under extreme stress.
- Understand what each style needs to be successful in the workplace.
Additional topics may include:
- How to supervise styles different than your own.
- How to identify parts of your job that are more closely tied to different styles and what that means for you.
- How to utilize the strengths of each style.
- How to use the knowledge of these styles.
Location:UCF Human Resources - Innovative Center: Training Room *
*This event occurs on multiple dates/times. This event takes place at this location on this date.
Event runs on multiple dates (select event date for details)
|March 7, 2019, 1:30 p.m.||UCF Human Resources - Innovative Center: Training Room|
|April 16, 2019, 9 a.m.||UCF Human Resources - Innovative Center: Training Room|