Complex Analytical Methods in Orthogonal Polynomials, Integrable Systems and Random Matrices
Hosted by The UCF Mathematics Department
The goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers from University of Central Florida and University of South Florida working in the area of orthogonal polynomials, integrable systems and random matrices.
Please CLICK HERE for more information on our schedule and speakers.
Friday, Jan. 31
- 1 - 1:50 p.m. Arno Kuijlaars, KU, Leuven
- 1:50 - 2:40 p.m. Evguenii Rakhmanov, USF
- 2:40 - 3:30 p.m. Alexander Katsevich, UCF
- 3:30 - 4 p.m. Coffee Break
- 4 - 4:50 p.m. Mourad Ismail, UCF
- 4:50 - 5:40 p.m. Seung-Yeop Li, USF
- 5:40 - 6:30 p.m. Xin Li, UCF
Saturday, Feb. 1
- 10 - 10:50 a.m. Abey Lopez-Garcia, UCF
- 10:50 - 11:40 a.m. Razvan Teodorescu, USF
- 11:40 - 12:30 p.m. Alexander Tovbis, UCF
- 12:30 - 2:00 p.m. Lunch Break
- 2 - 2:50 p.m. Robert Jenkins, UCF
- 2:50 - 3:40 p.m. Dmitry Khavinson, USF
Location:MSB 318: 318 *
*This event occurs on multiple dates/times. This event takes place at this location on this date.
Event runs on multiple dates (select event date for details)