Provided by the Florida Institute of Government at UCF, workshop topics include:
- Key elements of self-awareness, and why they are important to success
- Essential social skills for workplace application
- Ways to improve your level of emotional intelligence
- The science behind an optimistic mental attitude
- Strategies for emotional control in sensitive situations
- Creating options to problem solving departmental issues
NOTE: You must attend BOTH sessions (Feb. 17 and 24) to get credit for the workshop.