Facilitator: LGBTQ+ Services
The GOLD workshop aims to provide education on topics concerning language specific to gender and sexual/romantic orientation within the LGBTQ+ community. Participants will learn more about ideas of gender, sexual orientation, biological sex, romantic orientation, and gender presentation.
- Increase the ability to articulate the differences between sexual orientation, romantic orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and biological sex.
- Increase familiarity with various terms related to sexual orientation, romantic orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and biological sex.
- Increase understanding about how to respect people regardless of their identity
Please note: Pre-registration is REQUIRED by no later than three days prior to the start of the workshop. Registrants will receive a link to join the Zoom session. Video and audio access is required.
- Faculty, A&P, USPS, OPS: Register online on Workday Home page > Global Navigation > Learning > Discover > Browse Learning
- Students: Register online via KnightConnect. Be sure to log-in with your NID and NID password.